Saturday, June 18, 2011

Best day ever :)

First of all, do you guys realize that all my previous posts are all gone?
Well actually I deleted all of them... 
Cause my blog was really really really messy. O__O
And so I deleted all the older posts and decorate my blog again.
My blog looks better with simple design.. I guess?
With piano instrumental.. Got feel isn't it? * PERASAN XD *

Back to the main topic. 
Today, Dicklin, Vanessa, Stella and I went to Sg. Wang's T-Bowl.. 
That restaurant.. is .. full with toilet bowl LOL. 
But the food wasn't bad la 8D  

After that I went to Kvinx's latest single track album "June's Bridal" Promo Tour.
It was really fun !  
That was the first time I met so many of his fans (EVINX) ! 
I was being so hyper, and went to greet everyone.O_o 
Even though some of them doesn't recognize me LOL.:x
Anddddd right, June's Bridal is really nice song ! Must suppport !  





........................ Videos



                                                                                                                                    

SUPRISE !!






We gave him BELATED birthday suprise that day.. 
And I gave him present.. 
Hope he'll like it.. LOL :)  

Other than that.. that day was Ash's birthday.. 
Ash.. Happy birthday...  
The fans here really miss you a lot. A LOT, A LOT.. :(
Really wish that your new band, 8090group will come to Malaysia..
All the best Ash ! Malaysia's Yomez and the fans will always support you..
We will always remember and miss the moment when Friendz were still "4".. 
It's totally an unforgettable memory.










The end... 

No comments:

Post a Comment