Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello March 2012.

Goodness, I didn't update my blog for like more than half a year.
First of all, Last year's July - September were eventful months.
Prepared for the School carnivals, etc etc...................
Then, I was preparing for my Form Four Final Examination.
Immediately after the exam, I started to work full time at McDonald's Taman Connaught.
Working at fast-food restaurant is ain't easy.
Seriously, I got damn pissed off every time when I see the crowd and loooonnnnngggg fucking lines.
Especially when the customers were not patient and complain that the workers are slow, and when there were not many people working.
This shit often happen at night.
Though the job is very tiring, but it's quite fun at times.
I got to know a lot of new friends there, and got some experiences on how to communicate well with others, and learnt to be patient!
No matter how pissed off I was, I can never scold the customers back, even if they are wrong.
This is so unfair right.................. -_-
But what to do, gotta stick to the "Customer is always right" shit LOL.
They have a lot of events for the crew also.

So that's about 2011.
Now I've gotta say something about 2012.
2012 is a suckish year.
No stalkings for this year but Stressful life and busy with studies, studies and nothing but studies!
This year is my first year going for tuition, due to my bad results last year.
The worst thing is, I'm paying the fees by myself as my mom can't afford so much.
My mommy is now suffering from serious knee ache and unable to work outside for now.
She has done a lot for my brother and I, so ya, maybe it's time for me to be more independent.
Back to the topic, even during the first day of school, all the teachers already started so called "remind" us with SPM. Like we don't know? -_-
The SPM date is brought forward to 5th of November, it's now 141 days away.
I seriously need to study hard now. I do not want to fail in any subject in SPM. I'm so gonna kill myself if I do LOL.

Other than that, two weeks ago, our pengetua left the school.
She got promoted to be come the Ketua Sektor Pengurusan Akademik JPWP.
Congrats to her ! I teared that day during the farewell LOL.
She's a good principal, just that she need to be strict and fierce other wise the students would not listen to her.
All the best to her.
I realized every FINAL YEAR of my school, the Headmistress or Principal would leave the school, like what happened when I was in primary school as well.

The first test just ended on Monday.
I already got 3 papers back.
Well, I failed my Additional Mathematics and got only 40% for my Physics.
I did not get A for my English some more. English is a must A subject!!
Anyways the questions made by Pn. Sasikala is not easy. So yeah........
It was just a test after all...?
I won't get so upset for this. Will work harder next time.


Le me with the retarded face. a way to release stress !















The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment