Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hello December 2012

I'M FREE!!!
SPM IS OVER. Omg ain't that unbelievable?!
NO MORE BOOKS. NO MORE TUITION CLASSES. NO MORE HOMEWORK!
And not to mention, no more schools too..
No more eating in the class, talk in the class, sleep in the class and lots more.
Yes, SPM is over, it's something that I should be happy of but still.. feeling quite weird.
You can hardly imagine how lifeless I am after SPM. LOL.
Online, eat, sleep... That is all I do. Seriously.
Wanted to get a job, but le mom asked me to wait until we moved.
By the way, I'm gonna move to Sungai Long and live with my third elder brother and his wife.
He told me to find a job nearby there once I moved there. Besides there is a college (TARC) there.
Quite convenient  but I planned to work at Leisure Mall with my friends.
Earlier, I thought of moving to Taman Segar Heights.
But since I can't find any house there, and the deadline (so called) to move is on 9th of Dec, which is few days away, my brother suggested us to move and live with him.
Furthermore we don't have to pay the rent if we live with him, can save money. We just need to pay the electrical and water bills.
Anyhow, I still wanna work at Leisure Mall. Do not want to work alone at Sungai Long.
I think there are buses from TARC Sungai Long to Leisure Mall. I've checked about it.
MAYBE, I'll work at Leisure Mall? Urghhh I don't know.
Will decide after I have moved... zzz

END.

No comments:

Post a Comment