Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm officially graduated !

So here it is...
High school's graduation day which my friends and I has been longing for since last year!
Everyone wore formal wear on that day. Most of the "ladies" ╮(─▽─)╭ wore slacks on that day.
This is because Pn. Guna said we're gonna look ugly after we put on robes if we wear skirt. 
We're gonna look naked. ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ LOL 
But compared to last year, there were quite a lot "ladies" wore skirt. Including me. :3
As for the guys, nothing much, I can say all of them just wore simple formal wear with a tie on. 
Too bad there wasn't  anyone who was "dare enough" to wear a bow tie. 
Well, the ceremony was held in the school hall.
We were not allowed to drink or eat in ceremony, as they said it is a formal ceremony. 
Children below 12 years old are not allow to enter as well, but no one cares. 
There was even a baby crying during the ceremony lol.
Actually I have nothing to say about this.. graduation day.
Gonna post photos and bye. (*´・v・)

*REMINDER FOR MYSELF: SPM is 2 weeks away. OH MY GOD.   ( ;´Д`)


So this was what I wore. *u*

Too lazy to post EACH & EVERY PHOTO so I combined it. :3




No comments:

Post a Comment