Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Time flies

It's already April now, and yet my, studies, my results..............
One word to describe, terrible.
I seriously don't know what to do. I'm scared, but lazy.
Why can't I stop being lazy?
Especially Physics, I feel like I didn't learn a shit from last time.
No offence but my school Physics teacher all sucks.
I think all the students just depend on their tuition.
I've stop taking tuition for Physics at my tuition center because I really think I'm wasting my time as well as money going to that class  LOL.
It's like.................. No point of going. I cannot understand a thing.
One more thing, Biology. I failed my Biology in the previous test. That was the first time.
I always thought that Biology is the easiest subject among the three Science subjects.
I think I shall take back my words now.
Hmm, Form Four syllabus still okay, but Form 5..............  dead
Besides my Mathematics sucks too.
Because I've never pay attention during Mathematics class since last time.
This is called...... 自己拿来衰
Hopefully I still can catch up with it.

Moreover I need to work every weekends, damn tiring.
My weekends, holidays which I am supposed to be studying or doing homework or maybe even just SLEEP, all gone.
Stressful life....................
Anyways my salary has already increase. RM 5/hour. If I work OT, it's RM 7.5/ OT hour.
This is awesome but a lot of the crew resigned, mostly were those who just got their SPM results.
So the others need to work even harder. Often lack of staffs, but the number of customers like never decrease.
I know I need to be more hard working, in studies espcially. I will..... TRY.




No comments:

Post a Comment