Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello May 2012.

Another month has passed.
It simply means that the SPM is getting 'nearer' too.
Gotta really work hard for it.
My mum and my family has high expectation on me. :\
I don't want them to feel disappointed.
I promise, I will work hard for it.
Le Target : at least 5A's !

Well..
I didn't really online recently.
Life is too busy. Really really really busy.
It's not anything bad though.
Hopefully busy life can stop myself from thinking.......... too much. LOL
The Mid-Term Examination is gonna start on next Monday.
I'm not really ready to face it actually.. Too much to revise with.
What to do? I can't do anything but just try my best. :x

Hm.. There's this awesome song that I keep listening to recently.
It's a theme song of a drama I watched 5 years ago.
Very nice drama! I'm gonna watch it again.
I think I listened to it for over 50 times today LOL.
Replay replay replay replay replay.......
It reminds me lots about the past.. :')

183 Club- 不夠勇敢  Not Brave Enough



Chorus:
只怪我的爱不够勇敢
一直沉默的作你的依赖
让一切石沉大海
Baby now I need you by my side
过去的一切该怎么放开
Without you I can't fall in love again..

No comments:

Post a Comment