Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fifth Time meeting him ! :)

Went to Sungei Wang today for the Spotlite Teen Idols event.
Of course I ain't participating.. lololol
I went there to support Kvinx though he was just one of the judges.
Happy to see some of Evinx(s) came to support him too!
Seriously saying, it considered quite a lot of them already..
Hopefully on the coming event, 16th of June at Sungei Wang, there'll be more Evinx(s) joining.
We'll be having fans gathering among us with Kvinx if the amount of people exceed 30people!
And we're gonna celebrate his birthday like what we did last year.
I'm definitely going. Just hope that nothing goes wrong, I seriously wanna go....
gotta start preparing a birthday present for him from now.. heee

By the way.. I got a present from him! Monkey-shaped balloon.
He actually got it from one of the contestant .. But it's okay! It looked really cute :')
He even told me to "feed" him, the monkey so that he won't "lose weight".
Hahahaha, he's truly a very funny and friendly artist.
Sad to say that the monkey will still collapse eventually.








































END

No comments:

Post a Comment