Sunday, July 1, 2012

Carnival SMKSM 2012

School carnival is here again !
Well, my class was having haunted house. No. 666 Death door. Sounds cool ain't it? :)
http://www.facebook.com/No666DeathDoors.

The sound system of ours was indeed very good.
I think it was quite scary, those 'ghosts' also looked very scary after make ups. O.O
Honestly, even when I myself walked into the haunted house, with "ghost" or not, I feel creepy and wanted to leave there as fast as possible lol wtf.
Koy Yi was in charge in the make ups. She's so talented. those fake scars she drew were (Y) seriously.

After everything was well-prepared, we started our business at 8am.
The moment when we open the counter, immediately, a lot of people came to queue.
Unbelievably long queue amagahd.
Hmm, we were divided into three shift.
I was helping at counter during shift two and became ghost during shift three.  O.o
I walked around the school when I was not in charge of anything.
This year's school carnival....... one word to describe, sucks.
WAIT. My class's haunted house is excluded kay :P
The number of stalls were very less, those stalls have neither nice food nor nice games LOL.
So I just spent most of my time helping at my class haunted house than playing around.

Then, during the third shift, when I was role-playing as The Grudge (long haired ghost), there was a random Malay guy tried to cari pasal with me wtf .
He poked my head saying don't cari pasal with him something.
I didn't do anything. I TAHAN.
He should be thankful I managed to continue my role-play instead of kicking him in his ass.
But deep inside my heart, I was like BITCH PLEASE did I even touch you?
My job was to frighten you what. If you're really so scared then don't come in la urghh -.-
Seriously people, though you've paid to enter the haunted house, but that doesn't mean that you can simply hit the ghost or whatever.
If you came in just to cari pasal or to prove you're very brave or very macho or whatever, don't come in la  please.
I was so damn mad when I know that a lot of my classmates got hit by others. Urghh -.-
...............But never mind. What done is done. Glad that no one has serious injury.

Despite that, I had a lot of fun. Had fun applying make ups, removing make ups.. and frightening people.
YOU KNOW the awesome moment when people got frighten and do not dare to come near me.
Hahahahahaha sorry though, :P
Well, I have always been eager and fascinated to scared people in haunted house.
And I'm so glad that I had the chance to do so in my final year of high school.
But it was really a tiring job. Trapped in the stuffy haunted house for hours -.-
Hopefully my class will get the highest coupon selling.
I think we will. We deserve that :3
Throughout the carnival, everyone in our class contributed and helped each other a lot..
Team work is really important :)
Though there were some problems and conflicts were arised between my classmates, but things still worked out well.
Our haunted house was indeed a huge success. BEST CARNIVAL EVER.











End.

No comments:

Post a Comment