Thursday, August 9, 2012

Way to lazy...

Hi there ._____. ?
Well, I am here to remind myself that SPM examination is just 88 days away.
Meanwhile, SPM trial examination is just 17 days away, and....
Guess what? I just started studying.... A LIL BIT. #FML
I am really scared, yet do not want to face it.
Go to school every day doing nothing and comes back home with almost nothing.
Chat, play, eat, sleep, laugh. That is all I do?
What had happened to me? -.-
Why do I get lazy and lazier as SPM is approaching?!
I AT LEAST did rushed my home work last time. Now I don't even give any damn about it.

Our class got scolded by Pn. Naziha today, she said "SPM semakin dekat, semakin main-main eh!"
I was like oh my shit. She's so right.
I really hate myself for behaving this way.
I do not want to make myself regret...... but ......
I don't know la. I seriously don't know what happened to me.
Feel demotivated. Stress. Lazy............. all sorts of negative things are all in me.
EH Michelle, nothing is more important than SPM now.
Forget everything and focus on SPM please !! D:

Dear tomorrow,  do be a better day.
As what LSL said, think positive and everthing will be alright .___.
So think positive. Yeah, THINK POSITIVE.

Oh yaaaaa.
Le me KNS. KNS meaning kena National Service.
Which meant, I got chosen for National Service, first batch.
"Lucky" huh?
Hmm actually I don't really mind whether i got chosen or not
Since I was being kinda curious about how the place look like, the activities, the fun, the joy.... there.
Though le mom does not really like it, le still had to go. Le have to sleep alone for 3 months.
Well, I plan to bring my Patrick Star plushy a long, can I?

Le Bitches  ♥ take 1

Le Bitches  ♥ take 2


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment